|photo by P. Kennelly|
- Writer-for-Hire Gets a Book Deal to Write About Helping Students Cheat
- Is The 'CSI Effect' Influencing Courtrooms?
- Four awful music endeavors by reality stars that made more than you make in a year
- "This moment in Charlie Sheen: Final broadcasts, fermented puke, poppycock, porn offers, and more from the media tsunami" (courtesy A.V. Club)
- Ke$ha new music video with James Van Der Beek, unicorns in suits, and rainbow shooting guns; unlike Lady Gaga, there is a somewhat charming lack of pretension and unforced appeal in Ke$ha's personality/presentation (not to mention that all of the Nashville, trailer/mansion queen's electro pop bites Miss Monster hands version of the same Hard)